ipm dev blog, Part 3 – A few changes
I haven't managed to work on ipm this week as much as I planned, mainly due to illness, so this post is just going to be a short overview of the things I've managed to do. I'm still developing this project but it's going a bit slower than I'd intended.
Things I've changed this week, so far:
- Added documentation file
- Added build script
- Changed the way the main runtime's initialised, so the
mainmodule gets passed arguments directly
project.py, which represents project instances during the app runtime
- Refactored part of the
pfilemodule and added a
path(...)method to return the expected path to the ipm file in a given directory
- The main ipm module now uses the
Projectmodule to interact with modules! (work in progress)
The final, and perhaps most significant, change made this month is I've finally added the entire project to GitHub. In fact, I added several projects to GitHub this month, as part of an effort to actually release some of my supposedly open-source code. You can now peruse the entire source and understand what I'm writing about, rather than trying to piece together code segments from my slightly-broken code formatting on my CMS/site. Hopefully I'll get some more work done in the next week.
View ipm on GitHub!